DQ Contracts – Careers
Permanent – Fulltime Position
Due to a number of new projects DQ Contracts Ltd now require experienced Joiner’s to join their team!
- Working as part of a team across numerous sites in Northern Ireland
- Working hard to ensure that deadlines are being achieved to the agreed programme
- Ensuring that strict Health & Safety procedures are being followed
- Reporting to the Site Supervisor/Foreman on a daily basis with the ability to follow instructions
The ability to work competently and independently, being able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
A professional attitude & excellent communication skill are required in order to deal with clients, suppliers, personnel and members of the public, representing the company brand at all times.
Preferably a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Joiner within the construction industry.
- Must have previous experience working as a highly skilled Joiner: – dealing with all aspects of joinery works including 1st fix, 2nd fix, doors, floors, suspended ceilings, walls etc.
- Valid clean driving licence.
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- First aid at work.
- Valid CSR Card.
- Health & Safety Qualifications.
Access NI checks will be carried out so you should be comfortable with these checks being carried out.
- Competitive salary
- Working hours mon-thur 0730-1600 Friday 0730-1500 (39 hour week)
- Company van, fuel card
- Company mobile
- Company pension
- 28 days paid holidays
- Training courses renewed as required
If this sounds like the job for you please forward your CV/Cover Letters
Phone Calls WILL NOT be accepted as a method of application, emails/cover letters/CV’s ONLY please.