DQ Contracts – Careers
WORKING SITE SUPERVISOR/ JOINERY SUPERVISOR
Working Site Supervisor/ Joinery Supervisor
Permanent – Fulltime Position
DQ Contracts Ltd now require a Working Site Supervisor / Supervisor with a joinery background who has experience on commercial refurbishments and fit-out projects overseeing all aspects of works on our sites across Northern Ireland.
- Leading/Managing the site team on a day to day basis to ensure deadlines are achieved alongside programme and budget.
- Hold daily/weekly briefing and review meetings to ensure all on site staff understand requirements of job and most importantly Health & Safety.
- And all general site management duties.
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience of working on building projects.
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience within a Construction management position
- The confidence and ability to lead, influence and communicate to an exceptional standard
- The ability to work competently and independently
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- A positive approach and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Current clean Driving Licence
- Current First Aid At Work
- Must hold a Site Supervisor valid CSR card
- Health & Safety Qualifications
Excellent communication skills
Working hours mon-thur 0730-1600 Friday 0730-1500 (39 hour week)
Company van, fuel card
28 days paid holidays
Training courses renewed as required
DQ Contracts - CareersJoinery Permanent - Fulltime Position Due to a number of new projects DQ...
3 Things To Consider Before Your Office Fit-Out
Fitting out a new office or redesigning your existing office space can be a challenge but it...